Amazon.com: 25% or more off clearance soccer equipment - Click here to view current selection.
- Use half of a full 11 aside pitch.
- Use 11 players or more.
- Play 3v1 in a 10 x 10 yard box on the left side of the pitch (1).
- After a number of passes, pass the ball (2) to the centre midfield player (A).
- Centre midfield player (A) plays a long switch of play pass to the wide player on the opposite flank (B).
- The wide player B attacks the goal and joins with other attackers (C) and (D) to create a 3 v 2.
- Attack and defend the goal within the confines of the penalty area.
- The drill ends if a goal is scored or defenders force the ball out of the penalty box.
- Play out of pressure.
- A good driven pass is required to change the point of attack.
- Player (B) needs to attack the new space at speed.
- Good communication and combination runs by the 3 attackers to create overloads and space to score.
- Good calm finishing when the opportunity presents itself.
- Rotate player roles and change the starting position to the opposite side.
- Chang the attacking overload to 2 v 1 or 4 v 3.