Amazon.com: 25% or more off clearance soccer equipment - Click here to view current selection.
We Welcome Guest Bloggers
We are very keen to hear from knowledgeable and well informed soccer (football) coaches, sport scientists or indeed anyone with a passion and interest in promoting soccer (football) coach education. If you would like to share your experiences and expertise then we would love to hear from you. Please use the “contact us” form at the bottom of this article to get in touch and provide us with your thoughts and ideas.
We are particularly interested in hearing from contributors who can write or provide content on any of the following:
- Coaching Session Plans (all themes, conditioned games, ages and levels of ability, etc)
- Goalkeeper Specific drills
- Technique Development
- Soccer Tactics
- Game and Data Analysis
- Physical Preparation
- Soccer Sports Science
- Soccer Psychology
- Coaching Philosophy
- Soccer Coaching History
- Great Soccer Coaches/Managers
- CoachTopix welcomes articles relating to the development of all players regardless of age, disability or gender identity.
We cannot pay for articles however we will ensure that all submitted post are fully accredited to you using the following methods:
- A 100 word biography written by yourself will be included at the bottom of the post.
- The biography or article can contain up to two back-links which can be directed to your own site
- We will also include links to your own social media presence (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc)
- If your article is additionally shared to other social media sites we will ensure the post is attributed to you.
Here is an example of how the accreditation will look:
CoachTopix will always respect the work of all contributors. This will also apply to any images you wish to credit in your own post.
The Benefits of Guest Posting
There are a number of reasons why guest blogging can benefit you and your site or business:
- You will improve your writing skills. You will increase the exposure of you and your site
- You can get additional traffic to your site
- Additional sharing on sites like Facebook and Google+ will help build your social media profile
- The back-links will improve your domain ranking and SEO authority
- You will enhance your online influence and credibility
- It can provide reference material for future job applications or business development opportunities
To ensure your article has the best chance of being published on our site, write an original article which has not been copied from another site or source.
Articles should be a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 2000 words. It should cover your specific topic in detail. Incomplete articles or articles with lots of spelling and grammatical errors will not be published.
Screenshots and Videos
We are keen for your articles to include images and / or videos. If describing session plans and drills feel free to make use of multiple images especially if progression of the a drill is being described in your article.
By submitting your article to CoachTopix.com, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
If you have read and understood all the guidelines mentioned above, you can contact us in the first instance with your idea using the contact form below. Please mention your experience in writing articles and point to any previous work that you have submitted on other sites or social media.